

When opening the ARCH1102 Template for EXP02, one may see a circular object situated quite far away from the surface wall of the template inside the "deep mass". I used to IMMEDIATELY delete that "object" as I render it irrelevant to the project I was about to commence on. Yet little did I realize that by DELETING that particular element would lead to:
1. Disappearance of a "natural, grey-looking sky with distant height"
2. Appearance of a cube-shaped interior
3. May present a "double-image" of a much exaggerated version (in size) of your built environment in UnreaEd as a background texture.
4. None of the aforementioned can be reversed except starting all over again WITHOUT delete that object!
So yeah, whatever's provided to you in ANY template.. stick with it:)
The "Circular Object" I attempted to eliminate, leading to the DAMN-ed catastrophe:
The end^^"

No comments:
Post a Comment